We know you’ve been waiting for this and now it’s finally public – We will be pushing out a new model some time early next year. The FD (Fairway Driver) will be a beginner-friendly addition to our line with a slower and more controllable speed than any of our drivers so far. Flight characteristics for the FD has not been determined yet, but what we can say is that this model will be on the understable side of the spectrum and so far it has been tested in S-line material.
Official release date and further information about the FD will be issued later.
The Jackal has already been approved by the PDGA. See the specifications below:
- Outside diameter: 21.2 cm
- Inside rim diameter: 17.5 cm
- Height: 1.8 cm
- Rim depth: 1.1 cm
- Rim thickness: 1.8 cm
- Flight plate thickness: 0.2 cm
- Flight plate to rim plane distance: 1.6 cm
- Flexibility rating: 9.53 kg
- Rim configuration rating: 34.75
- Maximum weight allowed: 176.0 g
Stay tuned for more info!