The holiday season is here and the pressures are at an all time high to get that perfect gift for your loved ones right in the St. Nick of time. To make sure all your stockings are bundled with joy and chestnuts (we don't sell those) are roasting by the fire, check out our holiday shipping deadlines below. Please note that this is information provided by each local and regional mail carrier so even while abiding to these deadlines, we cannot guarantee that these dates can be relied on as fact since transit delays do occur due to weather or other reasons. The best way to ensure your order gets to you on time is to place it as soon as possible.
We will do everything in our power to make sure your order is sealed up tight and on the way to you right away. Our customer service team is always ready to help answer questions but the best first step is to contact the shipping company first if your order has been shipped end is en route to you. Majority of rates below apply to North America only.
The last advertised shipping day for Discmania USA is DECEMBER 16. All orders outside of this are extremely difficult to say whether they will make it to you or not. Please advise and order at your own risk.
- First Class Mail - December 17
- Priority Mail - December 19
- Priority Mail Express - December 23
- Home Delivery - December 14
- Express Saver - December 20
- 2Day/2Day AM - December 21
- SameDay - December 23
- US to Canada: International Economy - December 16
- US to Canada: International Priority - December 17
- Ground - Check for details
- 3 Day Select - December 20
- 2nd Day Air - December 21
- Next Day Air - December 22
- US to Canada: Worldwide Expedited - December 19
Please note: the US office will be closed beginning Friday December 23 until Tuesday January 3rd. No orders will be fulfilled and customer services via phone and email will be unavailable.
If these deadlines have passed and you don't want to take the risk, a Discmania Store Gift Card is a great option. These are delivered electronically with the click of a button so you can get back to things that matter most and skip the waiting game.