Along with the discs that you attack the course with, a reliable disc golf bag is an important part of any disc golfer’s gear. The new Discmania Fanatic backpack is an improved version of last year’s edition with a few new features to make things stronger than ever.
While designed for beginners and competitive disc golfers, the Fanatic 2 is the perfect casual disc golf backpack.
Features of the Fanatic 2
Made of water-resistant materials, we have improved the waterproof base with a better rubberized material. This foundation was a key component of this update.
Additionally, the Fanatic 2 brings stronger zippers with a water resistant liner and reflective zipper pulls for high visibility.
Other changes include:
- Dual water bottle holders and increased rigidity
- Back zipper storage for H2O reservoir, goods, or laptop
- Stronger and thicker backpack straps and foam back support
- Hourglass back support design to remove weight and provide exceptional air flow to keep your back cool
- Improved strap pull system and higher quality chest strap buckles
The overall look remains the same, but this is a much improved product.
Release of the Fanatic 2
The Discmania Fanatic 2 Backpack will go on sale in the United States at 8 a.m. Pacific/11 a.m. Eastern on Thursday, March 5. It will be available in Europe on Tuesday, March 17 at 12 a.m. EET. MSRP for the Fanatic 2 is $79.99.
Along with Discmania Dealers, Discmania Fanatic 2 will be available in the United States and worldwide at Discmania.net while European sales will be available at InnovaStore.