Sign up here for a Discmania Combine Tour event!
Welcome to the Discmania Combine! The players are going to compete in a series of skilled events from Putting, Approaching, Driving and a round of Disc Golf…four separate Disc Golf Throwing disciplines each worth a 100 points for a total of 400 points. These players will compete in all of these events, with the top players earning the most points throughout the event a chance to claim a position on the Team Discmania roster. Coach: Avery Jenkins.
With each registration you get the following:
- Entry into the event
- A chance to earn a spot on Team Discmania at the end of 2018
- An exclusive Discmania Combine shirt given on-site
- An exclusive Discmania Combine disc given on-site
About the event:
Each event will last approximately from 8am to 4pm. Team Discmania candidates will be tested the following way:
The Discmania Combine Tour schedule for 2018:
- Saturday, June 2nd: Timber Park Disc Golf Course – Estacada, OR, USA (link)
- Saturday, August 4th: Hiestand Disc Golf Course – Madison, WI, USA (link)
- Saturday, September 29th: Sugg Farm at Bass Lake
2401 Grigsby Ave, Holly Springs, NC 27540, USA (link)
* Times and locations may be changed due to unforeseen circumstances. An event may be canceled in case there are less than 10 participants.
** For accurate locations, please check the schedule.
*** Please bring your receipt to the event for proof of purchase. Email will suffice.
*** We don't have an insurance for the events - please be aware that you'll attend at your own risk.