Fanatic Sky and Fanatic Fly Bag Warranty
We stand behind our Fanatic Sky and Fanatic Fly bags, and guarantee them to be free from manufacturing defects for 6 months from the confirmed date of purchase. We ask that you keep your sales receipt as verification of your purchase.
If your Discmania product fails because of a defect in material quality or workmanship, we ask that you contact the Discmania retailer of your original purchase to quickly resolve the issue prior to contacting us.
General Guidelines of Our Warranty
- Approved warranty product is replaced at the discretion of Discmania.
- Discmania is not responsible for any cost, or damages, incurred due to loss of use of the product.
- Product worn past the point of it being able to be repaired voids warranty coverage.
- You will need to keep possession of your bag until you receive confirmation from us that your warranty claim has been completed.
- If your claim is approved, you will receive a new product at the discretion of Discmania.
- Coverage ends when you transfer product.
Examples of What is not Covered by Warranty
- Worn stitching due to normal wear.
- Damage that is a result from misuse, normal wear and tear or damage occurred during storage.
- Fading colors on the bag due to exposure of direct sunlight.
- Any bag which is more than 2 years after the manufacturing date.
- Salesman samples, promotional product and final sale discounted product.
- Products with labels removed.
- If you are unable to resolve your warranty claim through the Discmania dealer where your original purchase was made, we may be able to help.
Discmania Care and Maintenance
- Proper care of your bag will greatly extend the lifetime of it.
- Loading excessive weight in the bag can damage it. The bag is constructed to carry the weight of objects such as discs, clothes, towels, personal belongings.
- Do not sit on the bag. That will damage the supporting components in the frame of the bag.
- Do not put heavy things on the bag. That will damage the supporting components in the frame of the bag.
- When putting down your bag, place it in a standing position without dragging it along the ground.
- The bag should be maintained systematically.
- We strongly advise against washing the bag in a washing machine, it could cause damage to material used in the construction of the bag.
- Remove mud and dirt under running water, if necessary use neutral soap and a soft brush.
- When drying, open all the compartments and leave the bag in a cool and ventilated area, do not dry out in the sun or in hot places.
- Not following the advice listed above may cause loss of guarantee
Submitting your warranty claim
- Take photos of the top, front, back, sides, and bottom of the bag.
- Take up close photo of the defect.
- Submit photos to retailer you purchased your bag from for warranty approval.
- Once claim is accepted, cut arm straps and submit photo to retailer.
If you can not contact your retailer
- Follow the steps above, submitting photos and proof of purchase to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Wait for warranty claim approval prior to cutting straps and submitting final photo.